Bilingual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello every one, I'm new, I'm a English learner and also wants a mandarin teacher

Go down

Hello every one, I'm new, I'm a English learner and also wants a mandarin teacher Empty Hello every one, I'm new, I'm a English learner and also wants a mandarin teacher

Post  May Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello everyone, I'm May, I am an English learner and also learning Mandarin teaching and I've got the IPA International mandarin teacher certificate. I do hope my English would improve with your help, and if anyone has any problems with learning Chinese, I'll try my best to help you. OR if you need a mandarin teacher, well, maybe you can tell me and I will try to do the best. You can e-mail me , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks sunny

Last edited by May on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:28 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wrote the wrong title)

May

Back to top Go down

Hello every one, I'm new, I'm a English learner and also wants a mandarin teacher Empty Hello every one, I'm new, I'm a English learner and also wants to be a mandarin teacher

Post  May Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:27 pm

Hello everyone, I'm May, I am an English learner and also learning Mandarin teaching and I've got the IPA International mandarin teacher certificate. I do hope my English would improve with your help, and if anyone has any problems with learning Chinese, I'll try my best to help you. OR if you need a mandarin teacher, well, maybe you can tell me and I will try to do the best. You can e-mail me , [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thanks sunny [/quote]

May

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum