Bilingual Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The agenda and topics for the activity on Jan 17th

Go down

The agenda and topics for the activity on Jan 17th Empty The agenda and topics for the activity on Jan 17th

Post  toratoratora Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi, we got a few tentative topics! Please see as follows and give your comments!

1, Shanghai: (For both Chinese and English Corner)
the city with tears and laughter; the city where miracles happen; the city where dreams will come true; the city with innumerable modern skyscrapes and disorder slums, luxury hotels and dirty snack-bars, modern baroque statue and traditional Chinese garderns, the mixture of west and east, modern and tradition, the rich and the poor.
What do you think of Shanghai? Please share your stories and experiences in shanghai with us.

"If you like him, send him to Shanghai, coz it's a heaven; if you hate him, send him to Shanghai, coz it's the hell."

2, I believe (Only for English Corner)
I believe in mystery.
I believe in family.
I believe in being who I am.
I believe in the power of failure.
And I believe normal life is extraordinary.

This is "This I Believe", the wellknown programme of NPR for commen people's story-sharing about their life and philosophy.

Everyones has what they believe in .Because of this ,we have the power to be happy in the beauty,to be optimistic in the sadness,to be charming in the choices and to be strong in the difficulty.
Tell us what you believe in and share everybody with your belief. Just at the bilingual corner in Zhongshan Park

Regular Agenda
13:00 - 13:45 Reception time and freetalk
13:45 - 14:00 Self-Introduction for every participant
14:00 - 15:00 Topic Section and Impromptu Speech
15:00 - 15:30 Break and Freetalk
15:30 - 16:30 Grammarian and Game Time
16:30 - 16:45 Closing Remarks

Our bilingual event is available every week.
每周双语活动
Time: From 13:00 every Sunday
时间:星期日下午1点
地点:中山公园樱花亭

Organizer 组织者:toratoratora
Email 电邮: xyjs_renddd@yahoo.com.cn
Cellphone 联系方式: 13918926957
QQ Group QQ群: 96348831 (Bilingual Corner); 101529801(English Toastmaster); 37368003(T.B.W.E.Plus)
Forum 论坛: https://bilingualclub.albanianforum.net

toratoratora
Admin

https://bilingualclub.albanianforum.net

Back to top Go down